Here’s a fun one. Some tips:
- Grab a friend to do this one with. It is nice for accountability and because this workout is a long one.
- The skips are about ‘how high can I get’ not ‘how far can I get.’
- The lunges are 3 on the right, three on the left.
- You can make your plank rolls easier by doing them wide legged and letting your feet flop to one side or another as you do the side planks.
- Adjust pushups higher (countertops are great)to lighten the load.
Rest as needed, but shoot for resting at the end of the round. Do as many rounds as you can for 20 minutes.
Have fun! xo